Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mpurewal mpurewal is offline

Default TOC repeating page numbers

The table of contents in my word document keeps repeating the page numbers.
When I update the table the page numbers get corrected and saving it and
opening it again doesn't cause an issue; the page numbers remain '3', '5',
and '8'.

However when I attach the document in Outlook as an attachement all the page
numbers say '3'. The hyperlinks still go to the correct page '3', '5' and
'8'. I've looked at the styles and they are good and I've deleted the TOC and
made a new one. Same issue and only when I attach it to an e-mail in Outlook.
I'm using Word 2003.

Please advise. Thanks.