Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WorkerBee WorkerBee is offline

Default How do I take an existing document and turn it into a booklet?

I have watched the video demonstration. But once I click the "ok" button
after making the page layout changes, I get an error message. It says "One or
more margins are set outside the printable area of the page. Choose the Fix
button to increase the appropriate margins." But when I click the Fix button
and "Ok" again, it doesn't seem to have turned the document into a booklet.
It doesn't look like the screen in the video in that it does not seem to
seperate the information onto two smaller pages. It still looks like a
regular document, but with larger margins. It doesn't seem to have made any
changes to the layout at all other than to turn it from a 50 page document to
a 100+ page document. Any advise would be appreciated.