Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default legal pleading

I learned that one the hard way - took me forever to figure out why our
letterhead icon was not printing on some computers. So, that is now the
first thing I check when something is there, but doesn't print. grin

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Jenny Sweetland" wrote in
message ...
Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you. It is embarrassing to note that I
was
up until 3 am trying to get this little fact from Microsoft. Your response
is greatly appreciated.
--
Jenny