Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] dekruyter@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 12:31:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:50:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

irs1099form.com has a really simple Excel template that works great and is updated for 2017 1099-MISC. There is a quick video on the site to show you how it works. You control your data and you don't have to type your sensitive data onto someone else's website.

This worked like a charm for me. Thanks irs1099form.com

Would love the Word document. Thank you. Krissy