Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

Default How do I reset the factory settings for word document templet?

Navigate to the location of the normal template, Normal dot or Normal.dotx,
and change its name (say, Normal.do! or Normal.dot!. I new normal template
with default settings will be created the next time you start Word.

As cures go, this is a rather extreme cure so you might want to try Terry's
and Suzanne's suggestion first.

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

"JuliaKitty" wrote in message
How do I reset the factory settings for a word document templet? The top
and
bottom margins do not exist any more. I dont know what I did.