Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SEFAKOR SEFAKOR is offline

Default PASTING ONE IMAGE UPON ANOTHER WITH BOTH IMAGES VISIBLE

I have two picture images, one of which is larger than the other. I am
trying to place the smaller image on top of the larger image in a "header and
footer" format to creat a letterhead. When I place the smaller image on top
of the larger one, it keeps disappearing to the background of the larger one
making the smaller immage invisible. Does that help?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think we need a little more detail. Are you trying to place a small image
in front of a larger one? If so, you need to change the order of the images,
if both are wrapped. If the one in back is In Line With Text, then the front
one needs to be In Front of Text.

Or are you trying to make one image show through the other? You can adjust
transparency for the entire graphic, or, if you just want to be able to see
through the non-image portions of a rectangular graphic, you can set a
transparent color (if it's a GIF), or you can edit the wrap points to more
closely outline the picture part of the graphic.

"SEFAKOR" wrote in message
HOW CAN I PASTE ONE IMAGE UPON ANOTHER WITH BOTH IMAGES VISIBLE IN WORD?