Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Kudos to This Group

Note that you are posting to the same newsgroup that you would have been
accessing through the Microsoft site; as Graham says, it's even easier if
you use an NNTP newsreader.

"TDMedia" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just want to say that finding this group is the best thing that has
happened to me in a long time.

I have been teased by the damned bulletin boards on the Microsoft
website for years. The site promises you can get quick, easy solutions
to your problems simply by asking other users, then they run you
through the mill just to sign up. Every time I've managed to finally
get to the point where I can post a question, there's some technical
problem and all my hopes go out the window. Meanwhile, I've lost
another half hour filling out forms.

Thank you a million times to the person who started this group, and to
all those who scan it each day to help others have a better Word
experience.

Tom M, New York