Herb Tyson [MVP]

That's usually in the printer Properties settings. Exactly where varies by
printer. Here, for example, if I choose File - Print - Properties - Main
tab, one of my Media Type choices is T-Shirt transfer.

Merry Christmas and good luck!

Cheers,

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Kent" wrote in message
Hey guys! I am trying to make a T-Short as a Christmas gift. Being the
last
minute shopper that I am and never planning for bumps along the road, here
sit on Christmas Eve trying to figure out how to print in mirror mode.
Anyone
have any idea? Thanks for your speedy reply

Kent