Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] robertsparrowjones@gmail.com is offline

Default Why Can't I copy and paste text?

On Sep 4, 8:24*am, "Bob Buckland ?:-\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful
Downtown)compuserve.com wrote:
Hi Rob,

You may want to also post in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below. *I'm assuming you're trying to paste into a google
groups message, but you may want to clarify if it's that, or into a document or into a blog entry you're creating when posting to
the Word:mace group

=============* wrote in ...

Seems like a simple thing. *When I copy text from a MSWord Document
(on my macintosh) *The text does not appear in the text box but rather
underneath where it says Return to Posts, and then does not appear
after publishing. *I can't get text in the text box unless I type it
in manually? *Help!

Rob Jones
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob *Buckland *?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

* *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

*news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ac.office.word
or
*http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
*http://microsoft.com/mac

Thank you. Just to clarify, I am not exactly sure what I am doing, I
am copying from a simple MSword/mac document, eight pages, and trying
to paste it into a new post on my blog, does that make sense? There
is a title spot and then an larger text block, that's where the
problem is. Just to get to the right help, how do I word that?

Thanks again,

Rob

Rob