Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carlee Carlee is offline

Default Missing Headers & Footers

I checked, and this option is selected. My headers and footers appear on
some pages, but, if i change the page layout to landscape, the header
disappears for the next two pages.

ANy ideas?

--
Carlee

"PeterMcC" wrote:

"Carlee" wrote in message
I am having issues with missing headers and footers. If I change the page
orientation, or, if i change the margin widths, my page headers and
footers
disappear. How to I have my page headers always display on each page of
my
document.

If I understand the problem correctly:

For Word 2007, Office button Word Options Display

You need to have "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view"
checked.

Placing the cursor at the top or bottom of the page and double clicking will
toggle beween showing them and not.

HTH

--
PeterMcC