archer1208 archer1208 is offline
Junior Member

Default Toggle styles on/off in restricted Word 2007 template

Hi there,

Our word template is restricted to allow only using a number of styles.

One of the styles is superscript and I am desperately looking for a way to toggle this on and off (that would be useful for any other styles as well).

I can assign a shortcut to the style but I can't get back to the normal style.
Even clearing the formatting (CTRL+SHIFT+C) doesn't revert the style back to normal. I would have to select some text, and clear formatting to get rid of it.

If there was a way to toggle the styles that would be awesome!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Archer