Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bufossil bufossil is offline

Default Table captions converted to figure captions, & vice versa

I am working in a 100+ page document that contains about 30 figures and
about 30 tables. Without warning, Word converted all captions to Table
captions. If I change any of the Table captions back to a Figure caption,
all captions convert to Figure captions.

Does anyone know what is going on? I found 1 person on the Web (on a
different Web site) that had the same problem, but no one provided a
suggestion.

Thanks!