Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default I grant you an award for your tenureship at this school.

That's what I thought too but the term "tenure" does not apply to the work I
do.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I've never heard it, either. What is usually granted is "tenure," period.

http://word.mvps.org

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
1. We don't deal with content.
2. I've never heard the word "tenureship". Not saying it isn't a real
word, I'm just saying I've never heard it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"juicy jello" juicy wrote in message
news
Can the word Tenureship be used in an award for someone who had received
tenure such as, Certifiocate of Tenureship