Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karin Karin is offline

Default Selectively printing rows

I have a table with 6 columns and 8 rows per page. The last column of each
row requires hardcopy signature. The table is work - in-progress; I may enter
2 rows of data this month - print the table and sign the two cells. Next
month, another person in our dept may add the 3rd row of data and their
signature is then required. I want to take the original hardcopy printed
table with 2 rows and rerun it through the printer, have it only print row 3
and then have the other person sign where designated. Is there a way to
selectively print one or more rows? (the way it's done now, every time the
file is updated softcopy, the whole table is reprinted and people need to
re-sign their entries.ugh!)

Thanks for any suggestions! Karin