Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@unknown.com is offline

Default SQL message?

I see. I do not recall installing that add-in (though I may have) which is
why I thought the update added it. What does that add-in actually do? What
am I giving up when I removed it?

Thanks.

Jeff

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
No, the update didn't install the add-in; it just changed something
that resulted in a conflict with that add-in if it was already
installed.

" wrote in message
Kyle Coleman wrote:
have u installed new thing recently. Something youve installed
could be affecting it

No, as Suzanne noted, it was the latest Microsoft Word update that
did it. In its latest security update Microsoft installed the
"TaskPaneController add-in". Deleting it returned things to normal
again. Jeff