Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nick from Arlington VA Nick from Arlington VA is offline

Default office 2003

I am a perfectly satisfied customer with Word 2003 (and with Windows XP, for
that matter). With a new laptop I signed up for the trial version of the new
office, and I will not be purchasing the new product (it is overdesigned, and
intrusive, and I am tired of learning new programs!).

My old version of Office 2003 was on the hard drive removed from my last
laptop, but while it was "seized" while I was on line and converted to Office
2007. How can I get back the old version of Office? Can Office 2003
(student and home) be purchased? Can I get Office 2003 re-installed online,
or, at the very least uncontaminated?