Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
otilia

Default Copy portion of text form field , the field is in a table cell

Thank you Cindy,
The only solution that I found was not to put the text form fields in a
table. The design of the form is not so pretty. I'd like to use the table. I
didn't omitted any set up?
otilia

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?b3RpbGlh?=,

I have Office 2002. If I rebuild the form to have the text
form fields not in a table, it would work, is not so pretty. I have buid for
spellcheck a macro, the users have a button for it.
The users of the form don't know if they have to copy or not a portion of
the field when they fill in.

Hmmm, I'm not sure whether you're asking for more assistance, or if you already
have a workaround for the problem?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org