The StyleRef field will do just what you want. Alternatively, you can type
the title into the Title property of the document and use a { TITLE } field
in the header.

"Thomas Campitelli" wrote in message
Howdy Folks,

I would like to write the title of my document on the first page of my
MS Word file. I would then like that title to automatically appear in my
header and where ever else I deem fit, much like a cross reference. Is
this possible? Would it require a macro? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Tom Campitelli