Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to "insert a new page" in Word?

Why are you using text boxes? Type on the page itself. Objects (like text
boxes) cannot span pages.

CMO wrote:
Hi Cyber Taz,
This does not work for me as Break is diable under my Insert menu, and
Control/Enter does not give me a new page. You also cannot insert a
page break within a text box, so that is ruled out.
How do i insert the next page to start a new typing or a new text box
for more information?

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Also, Sam, if you haven't 'filled' page 2, but you want to start a
3rd page you can create a page break with Ctrl+Enter or use the
InsertBreakPage Break menu command.

HTH |:)

"Sam" wrote:

Hello,

I have a text box on page 2 of my document. Right now, the
document has only two pages. When I press "enter", nothing
happens, I don't see a third page being created.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks!