Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Forms - Extending text length in drop-down boxes (Office 2003)

Hi ?B?VGlt?=,

I am currently beign limited by the length of text that I can get in a
drop-down box on forms in Word 2003.

Is there a way that I can extend the amount of text that I can put in each
option?

No.

You can trigger a macro to display a Userform with a dropdown when you Enter
a textbox. Then the userform writes the selected text to the textbox.

See for example

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org