Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TextBox type container that allows spellcheck, change tracking, comments, and limits number of character

I am trying to determine if MS Word supports the functionality to
create a container that
1. handles normal document spell checking
2. handles normal document comment insertion
3. handles normal document change tracking
4. will allow me to limit the number of characters in said container

The "Control Toolbox" TextBox allows me #4 (and spell checking using
some less than elegant VB)

The standard Word "TextBox" allows me #1, #3 (it will not allow
comments to be associated with specific lines within the TextBox, only
with the entire TextBox itself)

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks