Gordon SArmy

Garfield,
Thanks for replying so quick. I do have Adobe 7.0 Pro installed. I used the
fix from the tip and link you added and it worked like a Charm.Thanks for the
help.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Is Adobe Acrobat 7.0 installed on the computer? If so, the
Acrobat 7.0 Create Adobe PDF toolbar add-in for Word prevents
Word from automatically saving changes to the normal.dot template
(which is where autotext is stored). Create/change the autotext
again, and click "Shift+File | Save All" to force Word to save
the normal.dot template. Alternatively, you can prevent the
add-in from loading as described in the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm , but
you'll lose the PDF toolbar if you do this.

Gordon SArmy wrote:

When I add new AutoText entries in MS Word I can use them fine but when I
close Word and re-open it the entries are gone and I have to re-do them
again. Is there a fix for this?