Bob Mathews

On 18-Feb-2005, wrote:

How can I get the equation editor to remain as a toolbar?

If you mean "how can I get the equation editor symbol and
template palettes to remain on Word's toolbar?", the answer is
you can't. However, you can put an icon on Word's toolbar to open
Equation Editor so you don't have to go Insert Object each
time. This is one of our "Equation Editor Tips & Tricks" in an
article by the same name on our web site (link in my sig -- it's
at the bottom of the section titled "The Latest" on our home
page).
--
Bob Mathews

Director of Training 830-990-9699
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide