Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Microsoft Word 2007 printing problems

You are hardly the first person to have pointed this out. You are aware, I
assume, that the software you are using is Beta software? The workaround for
this bug is to change the printer resolution in the printer Properties
before starting Word.

"matt" wrote in message
You probably already know this but there is a HUGE bug when printing
documents from word.
I use a hp photosmart 3310 printer from HP but the printing problem is NOT
AT ALL RELATED TO THE PRINTER SOFTWARE, HARDWARE ETC.

I have my printing software defaulted as Fast Draft (fastest setting) but
when i want to print a document on lets say Normal (good quality) the

output
is from the printer is TINY (the page is shrunk by like 4 times) Now if i
defualt my print settings to Normal and i want to print something as Fast
Draft word 2007 says the margins are too large and the print output is

like
20 size font strechted a lot on the page.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.