Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create a custom Function Key Template

Use a 7 row by 12 column table (13 if you also want to include the Key Only,
Shift+, Alt+, Ctrl+, Ctrl+Shift+ and Alt+Shift+) with F1, F2, ...F11, F12 in
the first row and the assignments in the remainder of the rows.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Sue" wrote in message
I want to create a function key overlay. Since I can (and probably will)
change some of the function keys from time to time, I would like a blank
template that I can change whenever I need to.