Hallelujia! I got the customize option set now to show the keyboard
shortcuts. Great! Unfortunately, it won't show any keyboard
shortcuts that I have added myself to various commands or macros. Oh
well, I can usually remember those ones.

PS: What's a VBA? ?? Verb in active voice?

*(((({

http://addbalance.com/word

| Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version of
| Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide
|
| See also the MVP FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/word which is awesome!
| This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies
| and questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn
| from my ignorance and your wisdom.

.. .