Turning off Track Changes and/or changing the view will not do it. You
*must* accept all the changes and delete all the comments (in a copy if you
want to preserve the markup in your version).

"Jim" wrote in message
I have turned off tracking in view mode, but I need to send it out so it

does
not show tracking. Hoe can I turn it off when saving article so others can
not see what we editted?

"Jennie" wrote:

I have a completed document that I sent to a co-worker, that when they

opened
it, had "Tacking" turned on and the view was sent to "Markup - with

changes".

Tracking was NOT turned on in my original copy of the doc (no TRK in

status
bar) and my view was set to "Page Layout". The file was sent as a

regular
attachment (not zipped or encryped or anything).

I have double and tripple checked the document, re-saved it, checked for
viruses etc. I can't find anything wrong with it on my end.

Why is it turning these features on for others?

Thanks in advance.