Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Word, how to separate list members starting with capital letters!

You could do it using Find and Replace to delete all paragraphs that do/do
not begin with a capital letter, but it might be simpler (at least to see
what's going on) to put the list into Excel and use a formula like --

=IF(CODE(LOWER(LEFT(A1,1)))=CODE(LEFT(A1,1)),A1,"" )

"Phaedra" wrote in message
I want to extract from a long text list, (some multiple word entries),
those
entries beginning with capital letters. I need to create 2 lists, one
with
entries beginning with capitals, and one with the balance. Without having
write a complex VBA script, is there an easy way of doing this?

Any suggestions are very welcome!

Anita