Deasind Deasind is offline
Banned

Its good post, But do you know about lingerie on amazon. if you know about this, So please tell me detail of this, because I want to buy led tv frim this type of features

22” CRYSTAL CLEAR LED SCREEN – Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on the 22 inch, 720p, 60Hz LED Television screen. Backed by the Continu.us 1 year warranty.
✔ BUILT-IN HDMI x 1, USB Port x 1, VGA x 1, and RF Cable/Antenna Jack Input x 1 – Hook it up to your Computer, Laptop, Gaming device and Cable Box or Antenna.
✔ VESA WALL MOUNT READY – The compact, lightweight design makes it quick and easy to mount on your wall. Very convenient and looks great mounted on any Universal VESA Wall Mount.
✔ FULL FUNCTION REMOTE – Control your Television on one simple and clear remote control, very easy to use. Batteries Included.