Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Latenote

Default Printing causes Word to close. How do I stop this?

Each time I print a Word document, Word simply closes down completely. The
document prints ok but anything not saved at the time of printing is lost.
Anything saved Word recovers when I reopen the program - which I can do
without difficulty.

This started a while ago. I wasn't aware of having changed any settings.

I'm using Word 2002, on Windows XP and printing to a HP Photosmart 7960
printer if that makes any difference.

Any help as to how I stop this? I've tried everything I can think of. Its
very frustrating.

Thanks