Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Text breaking in the middle of word not continuing on to next line

This is a symptom of a corrupt document. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

"LittleAnn" wrote in message
Just looking for a bit of help if possible. I have page of text but the
words at the end of the line are breaking in the middle instead of jumping

the next line!

If you know how to fix this could you please let me know? The only

solution
I've found so far is to paste the text unformatted into a new word

document
but I'm hoping to avoid this as the document is 150 pages long!!!