Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CourtneyS

Default Formatting in Word Document

I have correctly formatted two of my merge fields for percentages to the
correct number of decimal places using past advice I have gotten on this
newsgroup and a helpful field switch website.

However, my newfound confidence was blown when I entered the same syntax in
additional fields which need to be formatted the same way and when I toggle
back from the merge to results there is nothing in the field! I did not copy
and paste but retyped everything, inserted the delimeters with Cntrl 9 and
replaced with the correct field name. Everything is spelled correctly and is
spaced just as the previous two. Why could this field not be working and how
could I have been successful with the first two fields and not this one? Am
I missing something?

Thanks

Courtney