Skids

The documents I have looked at at Times New Roman 9 and 11. My normal zoom is
100% which I usually change to around 130 which is what ever setting zoom to
text width makes it.

I would like to use it for viewing email attachments in outlook, it can be
helpful when reading digests of in plain text, especially since the text
appears to be some kind of optimized true type font for a screen instead of
the bit mapped fonts normally used. It's obvious the individual fonts are
rendered to screen better in this view.

Do you have the same wasted screen space to your right and left side of the
reading view image of the page if you let it only display one page (not side
by side)?