Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Creat table from internet cut-n-pasted html layout 'table'

When the formatting symbols are being shown, do you see the tab symbols (†’)
and paragraph marks at the end of each line?

doonboggle wrote:
Sorry I could not be specific when I tried to describe what you used ...
symbols (click ¶). These were what I was looking for, and not being there
told me it was not yet a table. Right now it is 55 pages of various 'tables'
... as they appear on the internet ... that do not line up in their
respective 14 columns; one 'table' to another.
When you show formatting symbols (click ¶), do you see row/cell markers or do
you see tabs? If you see the row cell markers, it is a table. Check that the

[quoted text clipped - 29 lines]
hundred rows.
Thank you.