0013

The cell contains the following formula
=ROUND(SUMPRODUCT(--(BInv_BU_rng=$B9),--(BInv_Region_rng=C$6),BInv_Amount_rng)/1000000,0)

I think it has to do with the number formatting. The numbers are currently
using a custom format of
_($_(?,??0_);_($_(??(#,##0);_($_(_?_,_?_? "-"_);_(@_)
or
_(_$_(?,??0_);_(_$_(??(#,##0);_(_$_(_?_,_?_? "-"_);_(@_)
to make sure that the first line and the total line have aligned dollar
signs and that all of the intermediate lines are aligned.

When I switch the format to "General" I don't get the spaces.

Is there a way to keep my number formatting and not get the extra spaces?

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi Jezebel,

if you paste a link to a single cell, without doing anything else,
you get the entire cell itself

But not if you choose to paste as unformatted (plain) text. I just
did a quick test - to make sure my memory isn't playing tricks on me
:-) - and I definitely do not see any spaces when I paste as plain
text.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)