Graham Mayor

Default Merge Label Printing

The only way to do this is to insert the requisite number of blank records
at the start of the data file.
You might also create a new document from the envelope/label wizard and type
two entries on the sheet.

Slever wrote:
Sometimes I print 100 merged records to 5160 address labels, but
other times I only print 1 or 2. How can I choose the column and row
to print to when dealing w/ a merged label printing document? I know
when printing individual labels from the tools menu it allows you to
choose the row and column if you are not printing an entire sheet of
the same label. Why can't I have the same choice when printing a
merged document?