Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default I cannot find/see the "Format" tab

Are you trying to format a Shape? If so, you need to select the shape first
and then the contextual Drawing Tools will appear and you should see the
Format tab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Londo" wrote in message
I see the Home tab. I still do not see anything that says "Format". But
here
is what I need to do: When I search for help, I see that the "Styles"
(which
is on the "Home" tab") is shown as "Shapes" on the graphic in Help. I need
change the "Styles" to "Shape".
Thanks