Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get the tool bar icons to all show?

There's a "Restore" button in the Customize Toolbars department (whose
location will vary depending on which version of Word you have.)

And, what do you mean be "deleted"? If your window is fairly narrow,
the ones you haven't used recently aren't shown but they're there
under the down-arrow at the right end of the toolbar.

On Mar 23, 6:13*pm, Tracy C Tracy
wrote:
I accidentally deleted part of the tool bar icons. *How do I restore them?