Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mps2006 mps2006 is offline

Default Word 07 -Printing best quality - output is only 1/4 paper size?

Since installing the Beta version of Word 7.0.. I have not been able to
print any documents in best quality/color. This option prints the document
by shrinking it to fit only 1/4 of the paper.

Draft and Normal prints are working out fine.. They print the document on
the entire page ..like they are supposed to.

I have tried to play with the settings and setting the Scale option to
Letter on the print properties.. But nothing is working...

ANY HELP/SUGGESSTIONS??