urbanista

Default thumbnail page view

Ever since I made my last upgrade, a thumbnail view of all the pages appears
to the left of my page in Word whenever I open a file or change the view
(from print preview to page view, from page view to normal view). This is
driving me CRAZY because I have some really large graphics that take about 25
seconds to redraw in the thumbnails every time I switch! I can turn off the
thumbnails temporarily once I'm in a view (and have waited my 25 seconds) but
I want them off, off, off, all the time, automatically when I open files and
automatically off when I change my view. Please help!