Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I split a table in Word 2010

Correct. It has not changed in 2010.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Jeff Willis wrote:
I am new to Word Tables and need some guidance. Can someone give me a
pointer?

I'm not at the computer that has Office 2010 right now, but I'm pretty
sure this hasn't changed since Word 2007:

Put the cursor in the row that will become the first row of the second
table. Click the Table Tools Layout tab of the ribbon. In the Merge
group, click the Split Table button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman