Graham Mayor

If there is no driver update - and I agree with Terry's diagnosis - try
reducing the graphics hardware acceleration a notch or two.

wrote:
I have an ATI 9600xt which allows me to play Far Cry and
Half Life 2 on High settings, so I'm pretty sure it can't
be that. But I will see if there are newer drivers.

Cheers for now