Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Have text wrap around a picture.

In article ,
says...
Thanks. I gave this a try, but every time I do this, it forces the text to be
gigantic to fit it around the circle. This is not what I want at all, because
it is making it way too big. Is there no way to get around that? If I try to
change the font size, instead of re-orienting it, it just makes it completely
start over, no longer around the cirlce.

AFAIK you can't do what you want in Word - make ordinary text wrap
around a non-rectangular picture. To do so, you will need a page layout
program such as InDesign and not a word processor such as Word.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers