pnp

Default Automatic updating fields in Word 2000 Sp3

Hi

I need some confirmation or the opposite.
If i have two fields in my word document, one in document body and the other
in document footer. Both are pointing at a custom property.
{ DOCPROPERTY property1 \* MERGEFORMAT }

When the document is loaded the field in the footer is automatically updated
- but the one in the body aint. Can this be true?

If yes - is there any other way than writing VBA open method doing this for
me, i can get the field in the body updated at load.

Hope somebody has a good answer.