Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kit kit is offline

Default text box content wont print or show in print preview

I 've checked the box as indicated. Did not help.
Text in header and footer print.
I have two text boxes on page and one prints, the other does not. sometimes
neither print or just a few lines print. It happens a lot on mac or pc.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print | check the "Drawing
objects" box | OK.

Grumpy wrote:

When I insert a text box and text they show on the document I am working on
but not in print preview and they do not print.

This applies to all autoshapes as well, though word art does show