Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Need to use ink on a protected Word doc.

No, I'm afraid all I know is what you're asking, not the answer. Sorry.

"karinam" wrote in message
Suzanne, that is exactly what I am talking about. Do you have any

suggestions
or workarounds for this? I would be grateful.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

karinam means that users need to use "ink" on a Tablet PC or other

similar
graphical input device. You've probably used something similar when

you've
had to sign on a pressure-sensitive pad for a delivered package or a

credit
card transaction.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
karinam wrote:
Please help me. I need to allow customers to sign a protected

document
with a
stylus. Is there no way to allow this in Word? What about section

breaks.
What about pdfing the data i want protected and inserting it into

Word
as a
graphic and then adding form fields? Is that an option? Can i even

insert
fields over a graphic? HELP! thanks mucho

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "sign [..]with a stylus."
What kind of infrastructure are you expecting your customers to have?

If
they need to sign this by hand, then, well, they need to print it out
and sign it, and get it back to you either by scnanner/email, fax, or
snailmail.

2cents
Robert
--