Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge to a NameTag

The list is quite comprehensive so first check whether the label has an
equivalent number. You could manually create a matching custom label or but
you cannot add the downloaded to the list available from the Label tool.
Instead you use it as a document template which will work just as well for
manual entries or as a basis for mail merge - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Carrie wrote:
Hello - I am working on producing multiple nametags for a charity
outing. I can get the information to come over, but the correct label
template is not available in my list. I can download it from the
Avery site, but I do not know where to save it so it shows up in my
list. Any ideas?
thanks in advance,