Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Aarnout Aarnout is offline

Default Alignment (top) of second and subsequent letter

I am using mail merging to create a series of documents via the letters
option of Word's mail merge. The problem that I am encountering is that the
second and subsequent letters all start a few points (approx 6pts) higher on
the page than the first letter -- for my purposes this is rather problematic.

Note: the first paragraph's formating (when I access the paragraph dialog
box) on each of the letters is exactly the same in terms of points before and
points after etc.

Any help would be most appreciated!