Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FlyFish

Default mail merge into document with multiple recipients per page

I have a template designed to send postcards to customers. The page is set up
to print 4 detachable postcards per page and I need to mail merge a contact
list into it but when I attempt to merge the mail merge recipients it puts
the same recipient's information on every postcard. Word won't let me put
next record in the field. How do I get multiple recipients merged into
the document so each postcard has a different recipient.