Gary L Brown

Default Word bombs on 'On Error Goto 0" in document

I am running Word 2000 (9.0.6926 SP-3) on Windows 2000 Version 5.0 (Build
2195: Service Pack 4) at work.

If I type...
On Error Goto 0
and then hit Enter or the tab key in a Word document, the document AND Word
completely close without warning. The text is not case sensitive.

I am typing "On Error Goto 0" in the Word document itself NOT a macro.

I have a feeling it is due to a Windows Service Pack update as this doesn't
happen using the same version of Word on my home computer.
Does anyone know a way around this? Updated or 'down'-dated dlls maybe?

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Sincerely,
Gary Brown